Thursday, July 22, 2010

Color Challenge

So in addition to not having my camera with me, I have been sick, sick, sick. I think this is the worst cold I've EVER had. On day six I finally dragged my sorry carcass to the doctor's office only to be told it's viral and let's see what we can do to control the symptoms. Ugh! When I told a friend that I hadn't done any paper crafting, her comment was "wow, you must've been really sick!". LOL Anyways, I am feeling much better and am ready to get back to my paper crafting.

Enough of my whining.....before I got sick I was playing around with the new color combo site (link is in my sidebar to the left). I'm not always so good with color combos, but as I was playing around I created the following combo: Sorbet, Buttercup, Lilac Mist, and Sweet Leaf. Now that I'm feeling better, I plan on playing with these colors today. I'd love to see what you can come up with. I'll post pics of my creation after I get my camera back this weekend. Happy Scrappin!!!

2 comments:

Louise said...

Sorry to read you aren't feeling well. Thanks for the link to the colour combo site.
Get better soon!

CathyRose said...

Good to hear you are starting to feel better. I am looking forward to you posting projects again!