Wednesday, July 28, 2010

I'm Back!!!

Thanks everyone for your well wishes. While I am still fighting fatigue from the cold I had, I am feeling soooooo much better. I am also happy to report that we got our camera back last weekend. I am finally ready to start sharing projects. I made this journal for one of my daughter's friends for her birthday recently. It's a simple monogrammed hard cover journal from the dollar spot at Michael's. I love these little books so much....because they are a solid color and the monogram is only in the middle, it's way easy to alter them! That's probably why I haven't bought a bind-it-all.....it's so easy for me to find little notebooks and journals to decorate.

Photobucket
Supplies Used:
Paper: SU (can't remember which paper pack), SU Melon Mambo CS
Stamps: SU Sweet Scoops
Inks: SU Melon Mambo, Tempting Turquoise, CTMH Goldrush & Chocolate
Misc: Ribbon from The Ribbon Retreat, self adhesive sparkles, white embossing powder

4 comments:

gale said...

So cute! I love that stamp set.

CathyRose said...

It is so good to have you posting again! Great work, love what you've done!

Traci said...

Cute! I love the ice cream cones! Definately a great gift for a birthday in the summer!

Naomi Ball said...

That's cute! You are right...you can find little notebooks everywhere. I use my BIA mostly for chipboard books, etc.