Sunday, August 8, 2010

Beary Best Thank You Card

I created this card for the girls at girl's camp to write thank you notes for all of those who volunteered to help out and helped them to have a great week at camp. My daughter and a couple of the other girls colored the image in on each card...I of course made these at the last minute and didn't have time to color them in. :) I am pleased with how they turned out though. I just love this Beary Best stamp set. Oh, and because I was super short on time, I used premade (monogrammed) cards from the dollar spot at Michael's. Nice textured cream color card base and they came with envelopes. The paper covered up the monogram. For a buck, you just can't get much better than that! :-D

Photobucket
Supplies Used:
Papers: CTMH Veranda
Inks: CTMH Juniper, Memento Tuxedo Black
Stamps: CTMH Beary Best, Thank You (on inside)
Misc: Bazzill Flowers, CTMH Bigger Brads

2 comments:

gale said...

Very cute and what a great idea! I think I may make some like this so my kids can "make" their own thank you cards. They love coloring-not so much stamping, cutting and gluing.

Naomi Ball said...

The only thing better than crafty is thrifty! Great find!