Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Robot Journal

I created this journal for a very special little boy in my life. He recently turned 8...so I guess not so little....and I created this journal for him to write down his memories from his recent baptism. I was worried that maybe a journal wouldn't be well received by a boy as much as it would be by a girl, but no worries...he loved it. :) I had a lot of fun making it. I found the robot paper at my LSS and just fell in love with it. It's just so fun. I don't remember the brand though. The journal is of course one from the dollar spot at Michael's.

Photobucket
Supplies Used:
Papers: Stampin' Up CS (for the life of me can't remember the color....it was an in color in the last catalog), Robot paper from my LSS
Stamps: Recollections Robots
Inks: Memento Tuxedo Black, CTMH Sorbet
Misc: Ribbon, antique brass hardware, Liquid Glass, Buttons, Scrapper's Floss, Prismacolor Markers

2 comments:

Naomi Ball said...

Great idea! That's a great memory for him to write about! And what a cool journal to do it in!

gale said...

What a great gift. My ds is 11 and he would love a journal. Maybe I should make him one...