Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Altered Composition Book

My middle daughter, Kirstyn is a freshman this year and loving every minute of it. In her English class they have a composition book that they do assignments in. Every so often they have to bring it home for a parent review after having a peer review at school. I loved reading her work and getting to know her a little better. Anyways, her book was plain and as a surprise for her I took a few minutes and decorated it for her after I was done with the review. :) She loves bright colors and for those that know her, that is also her personality...sunny and bright. She was so excited when she saw it and absolutely loved it! I love it when I can do something totally right as a mother. LOL

Photobucket
Supplies Used:
Papers: My Mind's Eye, SU Tempting Turquoise, SU Melon Mambo.
Inks: SU Tempting Turquoise, SU Melon Mambo.
Misc: EK Success circles border punch, Prima flowers, Making Memories brad, Computer fonts. Liquid Glass.

2 comments:

Traci said...

Very cute! Love the bright colors. I can see why she would love it! It is beautiful and her's will definately stand out from the rest of the class.

gale said...

Gorgeous! I love how those colors look together.