Friday, September 24, 2010

Altered Spiral Notebooks

These are a couple of the notebooks leftover from the class two weeks ago. I had six notebooks leftover and will show them a couple at a time over the next few posts. I already had paper on the inside and outside covers. I used the same basic design for all of them since they were for a class. Now that they're all decorated, I'll set them aside and sell them in an upcoming craft show in November. Nothing like getting a little head start. :)

Photobucket

Photobucket
I used CTMH Cocoa Cafe (retired) papers on this one. The sentiment is from Unity. I embossed it in gold. Flowers are from Bazzil and Prima. The brads are CTMH Bigger Brads that have been dipped in liquid glass, glitter, and then liquid glass again.

Photobucket

Photobucket
I used CTMH Notebook Papers on this one, as well as Cocktail Alpha & Authentic stamp sets.

1 comment:

gale said...

Oh how pretty-I love both of these.