Monday, October 11, 2010

Christmas Notebooks 2

Here are the final 2 Christmas notebooks. After I prep for tomorrow night's card class I'll move onto making cards that a friend has asked me to make for her booth in an upcoming craft show. I apologize for the bad photo of the ornament one and that the Stickles is still wet....I figured if I didn't get a pic taken and posted, it might not happen for several more days with how busy my week is going to get. Enjoy!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

3 comments:

The Mama Monkey said...

Ok, how do I see the pictures? :( Darn computers, anyway!

The Mama Monkey said...

Yippee!!!! It is working now!! Do you think there was a glitch with Photobucket?? Anyway, they are gorgeous and I am glad I got to see them!!

gale said...

Those are so cute!!