Monday, October 4, 2010

Christmas Notebooks

I am gearing up for a craft show that is the weekend before Thanksgiving, therefore I have already began to dive into Christmas papers & stamps. I admit it's kinda fun to do Christmas stuff, very festive to say the least. As usual I have altered notebooks purchased in the dollar spot at Michael's. I used CTMH's Mistletoe & Evensong Creative Basics kits for these, along with St. Nick & All The Best Stamp Sets. I really had fun glittering St. Nick! ;)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Oh, and just in case you were wondering, the St. Nick notebook is my favorite. Not sure if I'll be able to sell it or not. I love how it turned out. :)

6 comments:

The Mama Monkey said...

These are darling and I agree, the St Nick is my fav too! That paper you used is so rich! Makes them look gorgeous!

Jean said...

love love love the St. nick one!!! Thanks for responding to my post on the Corp BB! Will you share how you made him so sparkley? Thanks again!

Romaine said...

These are all lovely-love the sparkle on St. Nick, but my fave is the ornaments. oooo, sparkle on that would be beautiful too! (Sparkle is GOOD) :0)

Cheryl Even said...

Very cute. St. Nick looks like a lot fo work, but totally worth it. TFS!

gale said...

These are gorgeous. I think I like the middle one the best but they all look great!

Oma said...

I love them all!