Monday, November 15, 2010

Merry Pursuits Christmas Cards

Here are a couple of the cards I made for the consignment order I mentioned in yesterday's post. I don't think I will ever get tired of using this adorable little stamp set. It just has so many possibilities. The majority of the cards I made consisted of mostly scraps that I was sick of using and ready to get rid of from last year's Evensong Creative Basics Collection. I am proud to say that all of said scraps are gone and I can guiltlessly go on to using this year's Mistletoe Creative Basics Collection. Now if I could just use up all of my even older Christmas papers. LOL

Photobucket

Photobucket

4 comments:

The Mama Monkey said...

These are really cute, Jenn! I know what you mean about being so busy. This time of year brings it out. :( Good thing is cookies don't have any calories in December. :)

CathyRose said...

Such cute cards! So many stamps, so little time! You know what I mean.

gale said...

These are so cute! I know what you mean about busy. I have so many projects to do and don't feel like it. lol

scrappinmominky said...

super cute cards. Love that you used a lot of scraps to make them.