Monday, November 29, 2010

Mistletoe Christmas Cards

Once I finished using up all of the Evensong scraps I was able to break into my brand new package of Mistletoe Creative Basics paper. I just love it! These are the last of the consignment cards that I made.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I just love the Peanuts card. I received the stamp for my birthday back in April and finally was able to ink it up. I chose to only color part of the image in. I think it'll be a fun image to play around with different coloring techniques.

3 comments:

The Mama Monkey said...

Love, love, love the shimmer on the Poinsetta! And I also like how you just colored the tree on the Peanuts card!

Louise said...

Gorgeous Christmas cards Jenn. The snoopy one is so cute!

gale said...

Beautiful cards. I love that peanuts card!!