Monday, January 3, 2011

I'm such a bad blogger...

I haven't updated in forever....somehow real life just gets in the way dang it. I've only completed 3 paper crafting projects in the past month, but I've completed 12 knitted/crocheted projects. I'm going to jump back into blogging with one of the three paper projects. :) It's actually a complete gift set that I made for my Aunt Josie for Christmas. She is so fun to make things for because she not only always LOVES what I make her, but she APPRECIATES it too. I had originally intended to make a lace scarf for her but I had trouble with the pattern and just couldn't get it done before her package had to be mailed. So she got her birthday present for Christmas and will get her Christmas lace scarf in February for her birthday. LOL

Photobucket

Photobucket
The tin was one that came with cookies or treats of some kind in it last Christmas and yup, I saved it thinking that surely it would come in handy for something. LOL I'm a little bummed that I dinged the edge of it as you can see in the pic...but otherwise I'm happy with how it turned out. The projects below are what's IN the tin. :)

Photobucket

Photobucket
Supplies Used:
Papers: SU Blueberry Buckle DSP, CTMH Pacifica, Outdoor Denim, and White Daisy Cardstock
Inks: CTMH Pacifica & Outdoor Denim
Stamps: Cannot for the life of me remember the name of it. I think it's an Inkadinkadoo set.
Misc: Post-it note pad, inkpen, magnet, tin, ribbon, self adhesive gems, flowers, and SU border punch.

2 comments:

The Mama Monkey said...

Happy New Year! I am sitting in Seattle with a long layover, so I decided to try catch up on my blurfing! I bet your Aunt loved her gifts! Love the blue and white!

gale said...

What a cute set! I so understand what you mean about people appreciating your things.