Monday, January 10, 2011

Knitting Notebook

I really like it when I can combine two of my loves. In this instance, I was able to make an altered notebook with a knitting theme. I made this notebook for a sweet woman in Switzerland who recently sent me some yarn. I tucked it into the package of yarn I sent to her as a little something extra, because hey we all love surprises. :)

I used the same paper pack as on my Aunt's gift set. I found myself wondering if anyone was really paying attention to the supplies I listed. I was looking back through the current SU catalog after I posted that project and realized the paper is called "blueberry crisp" not "blueberry buckle" as I listed. That is what sleep deprivation will do to you!

Photobucket

Photobucket
Supplies Used:
Paper: SU Blueberry Crisp DSP, CTMH Pacifica & White Daisy Cardstock
Stamps" SU Hand Knit
Inks: CTMH Pacifica, Memento Tuxedo Black
Misc: Ribbon, Making Memories Pin, Ribbon, Stickles, Notebook from $1 spot at Michael's

Now all SU needs to do is to come up with a companion stamp set to this that is crochet themed!

2 comments:

Sheila Bennett said...

Very cute. What an adorable stamp. And like the skein of yarn image too.

gale said...

this is so cute!! I love that little lamb stamp.