Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Crocheted Shawls

I made these shawls before Christmas. The blue & brown one was a gift for my mother-in-law. They went to France & Belgium over the Christmas holiday and knowing that she gets cold easily I thought a shawl would be the perfect gift to help her stay warm on the long flight. I made it using Loops & Threads Charisma yarn in the Lakeside colorway.

The cream & burgundy shawl was made for the wife of the couple that my in-laws went to France to visit. I used the same pattern as the other but used Lion Brand Chenille yarn. You can find the pattern here.

My lovely daughters were kind enough to model for me. :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

The Mama Monkey said...

Aw, what gorgeous models! And the shawls are great too!

gale said...

What beautiful shawls and girls!