Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Trash to Treasure Swap (Part 2)

Here's part two of some of the goodies I put in Claudia's swap package.

I used the last of my stash of coveted Ipod boxes to decorate this one for her. I went away from the Valentine's theme on this one and simply chose bright colors since she has said she loves bright colors. I also used all scraps for this project. :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I filled the box with all sorts of stamped images for her to make cards or tags out of. I also included a package of acrylic gems (dew drops) in assorted colors and a package of sassy strands that I had hanging around.

2 comments:

The Mama Monkey said...

It is the never ending goodie package! LOVE the colors on this! I am drawn to orange a lot lately!

gale said...

I absolutely love that color scheme! What a great idea to recycle those boxes.