Friday, February 25, 2011

Trash to Treasure Swap (Part 3)

Out of all the different projects that I have posted from this swap, I think this altered composition book is my absolute favorite.

Photobucket

Photobucket

The papers are from Graphic 45 ( the vintage writing & floral diamond) and Tim Holtz (the red used as a matte). The stamp is from the TAC set Flower Collage Trio. I colored the flower with prismacolor and copic markers. I used a small bit of crackle accents on the little medallion at the bottom of the stamped image. I spelled her name out in chipboard letters that I painted with Making Memories paint.

3 comments:

Jennifer Schmidt said...

This is gorgeous, Jenn! I love the design and your coloring of the image is so pretty!

The Mama Monkey said...

Oh my gosh, this is just stunning! Love the colors, so rich!

gale said...

How beautiful! I love those flowers. Very pretty.