Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Valentine Nugget Boxes

Wow, three posts in one day!!! Don't you feel lucky? Well like I said previously I'm playing catch-up and I've been meaning to post this since before I went out of town. I've been back for a week now, so it's about dang time I got it posted. Besides, with the previous two posts, one wasn't paper related and the other didn't involve a whole lot of creativity. ;)

We made these nugget boxes for card club last month. My ladies really enjoyed making them. One of the things I really enjoy about making these is that you can make do with scraps more often than not. They really are a great scrap stash buster. I'll be giving the 3 that I made to my girls for Valentine's Day. :)

You can find the templates for this nugget box and many other sizes as well on SCS in this discussion thread.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

The Mama Monkey said...

Love the nugget boxes!! Such pretty colors as well!

gale said...

oh this is so cute. I love it. Looks yummy too. lol