Monday, March 28, 2011

Confessions of a Lazy Blogger

I have been feeling like such a slacker and so lazy. I haven't posted in over a week, yet I've had pics on my camera. I was just too lazy to dump them to my computer and then spend the time editing, watermarking, and then turning them into blog posts. I am however starting to do more papercrafting. I got so burnt out there for a while that I just didn't want to pick up and do anything with my paper, stamps, and ink. Now that I'm getting back to it, I find my creativity being sparked and actually looking forward to spending time at my scrap desk. :) I am reveling in making something because I want to and not because I have to. There's just something about a deadline or doing projects for hire that just take all the fun out of it.

I've been working on trying to lead a more well rounded life. I tend to get sucked into something and that is all I do for a while. Then I am on to the next thing that catches my fancy. Kind of like how I did pretty much nothing but knit or crochet while avoiding my paper crafting. Over the past week I've been enjoying reading books, knitting, crocheting, and paper crafting. Just like with food, I really think moderation in all things is wonderful advice. Now I just have to practice it!

So meanwhile, I'll be sharing several projects over the next week or two that I've completed recently. I also couldn't resist showing this picture of my kitty, Izzy. Not only is she a chair thief extraordinaire, but apparently my Ott light is perfect for "sunbathing" kitties. LOL

Photobucket

No comments: