Monday, March 28, 2011

Knit Themed Notebook & Cards

Remember the new stamp set I posted recently? Well I made the time to play with it and these are the results.....

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The cards are 3 1/2" x 3 1/2" and are made predominantly from scraps I had on hand. They are being given away in a couple of knit/crochet related swaps I am in. The notebook is one that I received in a swap recently. The cover looks like cabled knitting. I decided to jazz it up a bit by adding some stamped images. The ball of yarn is covered with glossy accents and the needles are covered with silver stickles. I'm not altogether happy with how the "knit happens" part turned out but it's glued down too well to change it. LOL I plan on using this to keep track of measurements and other notes for knitting projects.

2 comments:

The Mama Monkey said...

Oh Jenn, these are so cute! I really love the colors!

gale said...

These are fabulous!! Perfect for a knitter (which is not me. I wish I could knit. lol)