Wednesday, March 30, 2011

No Stamps Required Altered Notebooks

Ok, well I did use one stamp but only because I wanted to put a quote on the notebook. I wanted to make a notebook for my swap partner in a swap I'm in on Ravelry. I found the perfect paper but couldn't decide which half of the paper to use. So I used both halves. :) All of the patterns were already on the paper and I just cut the paper to maximize the decor for the notebook and of course added the quote.

I then decorated the design elements of the paper heavily with self adhesive pearls, colored sparkles, glossy accents and stickles. Super duper easy. It took longer for the notebooks to dry than it did to make them! Oh, and I sent the one with the bird on it to my swap partner.

The paper I used is from a K & Company paper pad. The quote is from SU's God's Beauty set. The butterfly on the first notebook is from a jar of them I got at Michael's, in the same area as the paper flowers.

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

gale said...

These are gorgeous!! I love that butterfly flying right off the book.