Monday, April 25, 2011

Auction Notebooks Part 1

Our ward (church) does a chili cookoff and auction each Spring to raise money for the young men and young women to help defray some of the costs for girl's camp and also for scouting. I usually donate a little something for the silent auction. This year is was 5 altered notebooks.

I used the same paper pack for each of these composition books (K & Company). It's a little hard to tell in the pictures, but I embellished with dew drops and stickles (rather heavily on the first one). The stamp set used on the second one is a Recollections set from Michael's that I found on clearance. I love the quote..."Life is full of beautiful moments, make them all count". I used some glossy accents on the face of the clock and stickles on the swirls around the clock.

Please pardon the slightly blurry pics...I'm still getting used to the new point & shoot camera I bought. I think I've been spoiled by borrowing DH's Canon Rebel, but I wanted a small compact camera of my own. :)


Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

The Mama Monkey said...

So cute! You can never have too much bling on any project!!!

gale said...

These are just so cute. I love the top one the best.