Friday, April 1, 2011

Vintage Inspired Notebook

I've been on a bit of a notebook roll here lately. But of course I am sure you already noticed that! :) This one was also created for a swap that I'm in. I can't really say more than that about it since I do want it to be a surprise when she gets it and I don't know if she looks at my blog. I guess I should also specify that I am in more than one swap at the moment. LOL


Photobucket

The paper is from a Tim Holtz paper pad. The butterfly is embossed with white embossing powder and then I sponged ink over the white cardstock it was embossed on. I made the flower using an old book (look in my blog archives for the tutorial). The pearls are from the dollar spot at JoAnn's.

1 comment:

gale said...

This is beautiful!! The butterfly looks very cool embossed in white.