Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Sorry I don't have anything to share!

It's been a crazy month full of end of school year activities and a flurry of graduation and summer vacation plans. So far this month we have celebrated the birthdays of three of our children and the high school graduation of our oldest daughter. It has been a joyous month. In a few short days my girls and I will be heading out for a 5 week road trip full of visits to family, friends, and multiple national parks before our daughter (who just graduated) leaves for the Navy. So I won't have anything to share with you for a while. I am hoping that those of you who are followers to my blog will stick around but at the moment family is more important than my blog. I am hoping to be back to sharing artwork by the middle of July. I hope everyone has a safe, fun, and blessed summer.

Jenn

3 comments:

scrappinmominky said...

enjoy this time with your family. It goes way too fast. I will check in when you get back.

CathyRose said...

Have a great trip and I'll look forward to seeing your creations when you get back!

Lee Bernstein find me at KnittingIsGlutenFree.com/wp said...

I'm glad I'm not the only one who hasn't been posting much this summer. : ) Nice to know I'm in excellent company.

I hope your trip was the best.