Monday, September 12, 2011

Back to School Composition Books #1

I recently received an order for three composition books for back to school teacher gifts. My friend said she wanted two with a school theme and the 3rd one she wanted with a dog theme. Other than that I was free to be as creative as I wanted to be. So I started searching through my stash and just knew that I needed to use the Cosmo Cricket paper that I'd been holding on to forever. I love it when the papers speak to me! The stamp set is one I bought at JoAnn's. I wish I could remember the brand and name...sorry...it's one of the rubber stamp sets that go on clear blocks.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

After coloring the pencil in, I used foam dots to give it some dimension and then used Glossy Accents to give it some shine. I love how the flower with the apple turned out. Also used Glossy Accents there too. The flower was in my stash. I bought them a while back on clearance at Michael's and this one was perfect for this project.

No comments: