Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Back to School Composition Books #3

Here's the final back to school composition book and the only one not to have a school theme to it. I confess that when I was done with this one I wanted to keep it for myself! Needless to say I'm quite pleased with how it turned out. I just love the stamp set I used (Woof Woof from Recollections). The papers are CTMH from a special they did a while back. Dang if I can remember the name of them. I swear my memory is not just going but gone! I used Glossy Accents on the paw prints, the dog bone and the dog's nose. Isn't that just the cutest poochie?

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

The Mama Monkey said...

Hum, that paper looks like something in my stash! ;) CTMH from a promo a few years ago, right?!! Love these books, especially that doggie! So cute!