Friday, September 16, 2011

Izzy

I can't resist sharing some pics we took of Izzy recently. We have started letting her go outside during the day. She doesn't wander any further than the back yard but seems to have her own little adventures every day. Yesterday I caught her laying in the grass staring up at the tree as if dinner were simply going to drop from it. Here's a pic of her climbing said tree.
Photobucket
She's insanely jealous of anything that prevents you from petting her. Here she is attempting to circumvent hubby working on a blanket.
Photobucket
Photobucket
She also is a chair thief extraordinaire.
All it takes is for me to get up for a mere 30 seconds. By the time I get back she is sound asleep in my chair.
Photobucket
Photobucket
And last but not least, no day would be complete without one of Izzy's "I'm gonna shred you in your sleep" looks.
Photobucket

1 comment:

Knitting is Gluten Free said...

Each photo is as wonderful as the next, but the "I'm gonna shred you in your sleep" one is priceless! Thanks for the smile.