Saturday, January 28, 2012

Composition Books

As usual when I geared up for the craft shows I had in November & December I made up a slew of altered composition books. Here are a couple that I did. More to follow soon. :)

I had a lot of fun with this one. I used the floral pattern of the paper to decorate with Stickles to jazz it up a bit. I stamped & embossed the letters and used a circle punch to cut them out and also for the matte behind them.
Photobucket
This pic shows the glitter a little better. :)
Photobucket
On this one I used a border punch on both edges of the cardstock for the center panel. I then filled in the circles with Glossy Accents. It's hard to tell, but I also used Glossy Accents on the dots of the paper as well. I painted a bit of glitter on the paper flower at the bottom to make it sparkle a bit.

Photobucket Photobucket

No comments: