Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Altered Composition Books - The Good, The Bad, & The Ugly

These composition books were some of the first I created when getting ready for the holiday craft shows. I hadn't been spending much time at all, if any in my craft room and I felt a little rusty.

The Good:
I love the vintage feel of this one. It's simple, but overall, I like how it turned out.

Photobucket

Photobucket

The Bad:
Okay, well maybe not too bad. It was a case of me using the paper to it's full advantage. It turned out decent but I felt it was lacking in any real depth.

Photobucket

Photobucket

The Ugly:
I love the paper I started out with on this one, the vintage looking blue. There really is a mustardy looking yellow color in the paper as well. It just didn't show up well in the pic. All I can say about this one is that I had good intentions but they went very very wrong.

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: