Friday, February 3, 2012

Journals

I created several small, hardbound journals for the holiday craft shows I participated in. I used to be able to find the journals in the dollar spot at Michael's and would cover up the monogram or whatever was on the front of the notebook by altering it. I used up the last of my notebook stash and am sad that I don't have any more. They are so fun to work with since they usually come in such bright colors. Here are a few seven that I did.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
The robots were a lot of fun to do. I had scraps of patterned robot paper leftover from a notebook I did a couple of years ago. I decided to use up those scraps and see what I could make with them. I cut the robots from the patterned paper and used foam squares to add some dimension. Then I decorated with Stickles & Glossy Accents. Very easy but so fun.

1 comment:

gale said...

Cute notebooks. I've seen those in the dollar spot but your versions are much nicer.