Saturday, February 4, 2012

Owls!!!

I bought just a few sheets of some owl paper quite a while ago, maybe two years ago when owls really started to become popular. Only one of the papers I bought had owls on it and all the others were coordinating prints. I can't remember who makes it. Then I found an owl stamp set at JoAnn's that I just had to have and it was downhill from there. I think I had 4 sheets of paper to start with and not a one of them was whole. So really I had scraps (albeit large ones) from 4 sheets of paper, a new stamp set, some plain notebooks, and some embellishments, and I turned it all into these cute owl projects.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

By the time I was done my scraps were reduced to nothing larger than an inch. I had a blast challenging myself to use up everything that I could. I was actually kind of sad when the tags sold and then couldn't bring myself to sell the altered composition book. For some probably irrational reason I couldn't bring myself to give it up. So it sits on a shelf in my craft room unused, yet it makes me happy every time I look at it. :)

1 comment:

gale said...

I love all those owls! What a great bunch of projects you did.