Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Cupcake Composition Book

When I was a kid I thought I had the worst day ever to have a birthday on. No one EVER believed it was my birthday. Yes, I'm one of those....an April Fool's baby. As and adult I realize it's not so bad and in all reality is kinda fun. Plus people usually remember your birthday since it's on such a unique day. ;)  I also have a couple of friends that share my birthday. We have fun with it and refer to ourselves as "fellow fools" or "foolish friends". I made this notebook for one of my "foolish friends" for her birthday recently. It was well received and she just loved the bright colors.

Photobucket


Supplies Used: 
Paper: We R Memory Keepers White Out Collection, CTMH Pear Cardstock
Inks: CTMH Pear & Tulip
Stamps: TAC cupcake set...can't remember the name of it.
Other: Stickles, Glossy Accents, piece of scrap ribbon

Photobucket

2 comments:

gale said...

Adorable book. I love the look of that pp.

sibylharbinger said...

Oh wow! I love the patterns on this!
So bright and colourful.