Saturday, April 7, 2012

Easter Treats

I found the tutorial for making these cute little drawer cards on Pinterest. They were originally posted on Julie's Stamping Spot. . I had a lot of fun making these. If I hadn't been so pressed for time before the craft show I probably would've made a lot more of them!  I used full sheets of cardstock to start with for cutting the pieces for the drawer & cover, and then used the scraps that were leftover for decorating them. I thought the Fresh Spring Things stamp set from The Angel Company was perfect for this project. I also used scraps of dsp for covering the nuggets as well. All in all, a very fun & thrifty project.




Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

For this one I used a cupcake stamp set I bought on sale at JoAnn's.
Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: