Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Dotty For You Projects

Wow! I can't believe how fast time has flown by since I shared my last project. It's a sure sign that the school year has ended and summer has started. We always joke that we have birthday season at our house because 3 of our 4 children have birthdays in a 4 week time frame and then we have only a six week reprieve before the 4th birthday. So we've been having fun celebrating birthdays and we took an end of the school year celebratory camping trip to see Shoshone Falls in Twin Falls, Idaho.  With everything I have going on, this will probably be my last paper crafting related post for a while. I've just been too busy.

I ordered the Dotty For You paper pack from a CTMH consultant friend. It was the promo for National Scrapbooking month in May.  Within a day of getting it, I had that baby cracked open and two projects done with it lickety split! LOL  The first is a card I made for the card swap group that I'm in. The other project is an altered composition book I made for my daughter's best friend. I've made her an altered composition book for several birthdays and/or Christmases now and she is often disappointed if she doesn't get one. I love that she actually uses them and loves getting them. Of course it's always nice to know your work is appreciated!

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

gale said...

Cute projects-you always make such cute composition books so I can see why she wants them every time. Love that paper-really colorful.