Thursday, July 19, 2012

Newest 4 legged family member

I just couldn't resist sharing this pic from our road trip. Besides visiting family and friends one of the main reasons we took our trip to Texas was to bring home our newest family member, Maggie. She's a pit bull mix that my mom rescued when she was about 12 weeks old. Someone dumped her out in the country. Totally despicable, but I'm glad that we have her!  She can be very energetic at times but is usually pretty laid back and puts up with whatever anyone dishes out. Use her as a pillow...no problem. Play with her ears...no problem. Dress her up....no problem. LOL  She rode in the far backseat of the van with Emily for the 1,700 mile trip home. I didn't find this pic until I dumped the pics from my camera to the computer. Silly girls!

Photobucket

No comments: