Friday, July 20, 2012

Smile Composition Book

My girls needed a couple of composition books as secret sister gifts this week. I had a lot of fun making this one. I love how bright and cheerful it is. Of course I love making these notebooks in general. I've made so many altered composition books that it feels like I'm making the same old stuff but I absolutely LOVE making them.

I didn't do anything particularly special with this one. I love the background paper so much that I wanted it to shine. 






Photobucket
Supplies Used: 
Paper: CTMH Dotty For You Cardstock: CTMH Sunset, Colonial White 
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, CTMH Sunset, CTMH Lagoon 
Stamps: Don't remember the name of it or the company. It's a single stamp I bought at Archiver's. 
Misc: Ribbon from The Ribbon Retreat, Prima & Recollections flowers, SU Everyday Enchantment brad

No comments: