Friday, March 6, 2015

Baby Boy Card

There are lots of babies being born at church right now and many more due over the next several months. I decided that I didn't have nearly enough baby cards on hand so I gathered up some papers and got to work. I was able to get one card done before life got in the way...hoping to make some more this next week when I have some time using this weeks Mojo Monday sketch.

Meanwhile, here is the one card I was able to get done. I'm pretty pleased with how it has turned out. The lion is from the Life's A Jungle stamp set from CTMH. Seems like I've had it forever and it tends to be one of my "go to" stamp sets, especially for baby cards. I love the green plaid paper that I used for the background. Oddly enough, it is actually paper from a Christmas paper pad I bought several years ago. I think it works well for this project.

 photo 20150306_121151_zpspbhbldu2.jpg

No comments: